Halle Berry Claims Raw Nude Sex In Monster’s Ball “69 Times Hotter With The 1080p”


Via hdnipplewatch.org

Excerpt from Halle Berry interview in Italian GQ:

“I don’t usually watch my own movies, much less my own sex scenes, unless I’m giving my husband a blowjob while he’s looping one, and last week I was giving him a sloppy, waiting for the pop, getting bored, so I took a peek at that PS3, and damn, my titties look good with the 1080p. Billy Bob was pounding my ass, yet the nipple clarity in HD was fucking astounding. Sixty-nine times hotter, on the box, but shit. Kiwi, who did my full body make up on this, is getting a raise, cause I didn’t even see one butt pimple. And believe me, you try fucking Billy on camera for three days, my ass was Mars. Red, cracked, littered with sores. But not on Blu-ray. Monster’s Ball now is my best go-to short-cut when I’m exhausted and my husband needs to ejaculate on my face. And if you haven’t seen that, you’re really missing something special.”